Thursday, May 18, 2006

My favorite baseball players.

I like to watch major league baseball.
So today I'd like to talk about one of my favorite players in major league.
I like Roger Cremens. He is a powerful pitcher called "rocket".
He is already over 40 but his ball spead is still 100mile(160km).
Now he doesn't play because he is bothering between continuation or retire.
In my opinion I want to keep playing even if he becomes over 50!
I have favorite baseball players not only cremens, so sometimes I'd like to talk about other players.

3 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger tomo said...

Hi,imotu!
Thank you for your message to me.
I think Roger Cremens is good pithcer and his fastball is great.
So I want Roger Cremens to keep playing too.I like Ichiro because his bat controll is so great and his throw-in like "laser beam" always be surprised me.I believe that Ichiro will hit more than 200 hit in this season.

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger roki said...

I don't know him very much. But, I only know he is great player. My favorite player is Ichiro! He has great titles. And his attitude for baseball is very eager, so I think he is cool. And there is very sad news. Matsui has his arm broken. I want to recover soon!

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger roki said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home